Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- Dispatch times and delivery may be delayed due to a high levels of orders, especially on the run up to Bank Holiday weekends. All orders are subject to availability of stock.
- We deliver all over Ireland (all 32 counties). There is no minimum order. Please note we do not deliver outside of Ireland.
- DELIVERY CHARGE: Nationwide delivery charge is €9.00.
- Deliveries should be received within 1 – 3 working days after dispatch. No courier deliveries are made on weekends or bank holidays. If your order is for delivery in Tralee town, delivery will be done sooner. Please don’t order online for same day/night delivery as staff in shop do not receive orders & delivery will not be done until next working day. Please phone shop directly.
- We are unable to give you a time or day when your order will be delivered. We can’t guarantee your order is delivered for a certain time or date. All deliveries are made by a 3rd party courier company. We can provide you with a tracking number.
- The courier requires a signature upon delivery. This must be a person over 18 years old.
- If you require contactless delivery due to Covid-19, please let us know.
- Click & collect from our store is free of charge.
- We aim to get your order packaged and dispatched within 2 working days after the order has been received (*during off peak times). Please note, online orders received at weekends won’t be sent out by courier until the next working day. Dispatch times and delivery may be delayed at busy periods such as Christmas/Easter/Bank Holidays. We can’t guarantee orders will be received on a certain day/time as it is sent with a courier and delays can occur. Please allow extra time for your order if you need it for a certain date.
- We will let you know by email when your order is ready to be dispatched and orders can take 2 – 5 working days to be delivered after dispatch.
- Should we be out of stock of the product ordered, or we don’t have the quantity you ordered in stock, we will give you the option of either cancelling your order and we will refund you, or you can wait until we receive more stock. We will advise you of this when we receive your order. Some products may have a longer lead time, but you will be advised of this when we receive your order.
- We are unable to add products onto your order. We don’t have access to your card details to charge on extra products. If you require something extra after ordering, you will need to place another order through the website.
- We are unable to offer discounts for online orders unless a discount is already applied to the product. Prices are as stated.
- If you require a bulk order, we would ask that you contact us before ordering to ensure we have the stock, or that we are able to order it in. We are a small independent retail shop, not a wholesaler, and we may not have large quantities in stock at time of order. Bulk orders may be cancelled and refunded.
- We are unable to cancel orders once they have been dispatched and in transit.
- If you don’t live in Ireland, but would like to order a gift for someone in Ireland, you can do so by entering your billing address, and the recipients delivery address. Please ensure you include their phone number and Eircode.
- If you require a message with your gift, please enter the text in the box provided.
- Please ensure you enter your details correctly. Incorrect addressees or lack of Eircodes can result in delays. Ensure email address is correct or you won’t receive any order confirmation or correspondence from us.
- If you would like more information on the status of your order or about any of the products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact us page, or phone us during opening hours. Please give as much information in your email/query as possible.
- If there is a product you require which is not listed on our website, let us know what it is and we will do our best to order it for you.
- Please note, any orders for delivery outside of Tralee town will only be done by courier and will not be done on the same day. If you require a same day local delivery in Tralee town, please ring shop to arrange 066-7180360 as online orders are not received by shop staff and may not be sent out until a later time.
Click & Collect:
- We now offer a Click & collect service! Order online, click on the collect for free option and pay for your items. Collection is from our store in Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Please note, you must wait for an email to confirm that your order is ready for collection. Please do not come to collect order unless you have received this notification. Your order may not be ready to collect on the same day. Orders are subject to stock availability. If we are out of stock of an item or short in quantities we will notify you.
- When you are notified that your order is ready to be collected, you will receive an email to confirm this. Please bring your order number with you for collection. Our opening hours are 10.30am – 10pm Monday – Saturday and 12.30pm – 10pm Sunday.
- Please note the person collecting this order must be over 18 years of age. ID may be requested in-store to confirm you are over 18.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can cancel your order, but this must be done by EMAIL within 6 hours of ordering. Please note, if we have already dispatched your order we cannot cancel your order while it is in transit with the courier.
- If you are unhappy with your order, please notify us within 7 days after the order is delivered.
- Unfortunately due to glass items being sent by courier, breakages can occur from time to time. We package orders as best we can to avoid this happening. If anything in your order has been damaged, please let us know straight away. Take a photo of damaged item(s) and email it to us. We will refund you for whatever has been damaged.
- If your delivery has not arrived after 5 working days, please EMAIL us and we will track it.
If there are missing or damaged items, you must notify us within 14 days of receipt of delivery. We are unable to refund for missing orders or damaged items if notified after 14 days.
- If you decide you want to return the order, you must do so within 14 days. During this time you are responsible for keeping the goods you bought safe and in good condition. You must pay the cost of returning the items and you must package them appropriately. If items are wrapped in plastic or come in a wrapped multi-pack for example, please don’t tear open or remove packaging unless you are sure you are keeping the product.
- Orders must be returned in the original packaging and in good condition for a refund to be granted (If packaging is torn open we cannot re-sell). Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the product(s), less delivery charge.
- We do not refund for items being returned until the items have been received back to our store.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to appear in your account. This is out of our control and due to issuing banks.
Terms & Conditions:
- By law, you must be over 18 years of age to place an order and to accept delivery. ID may be requested on delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 23%
- All prices are shown in Euros.
- Prices are as stated on product. Bulk discounts cannot be given due to alcohol legislation: The Public Health (Alcohol) Act 2018 (Sale and Supply of Alcohol Products) Regulations 2020 (S.I. No. 4 of 2020) came into force on 11 January 2021. This prohibits the award of, or use of bonus or loyalty card points in relation to the sale of alcohol products, the sale and advertisement of alcohol products at a reduced price or free of charge when sold with one or more alcohol products or another product or service, the sale and advertisement of alcohol products at a reduced price for a period of three days or less.
- Online payments processed by Worldnet. We don’t accept payment through PayPal. We don’t have access to credit/debit card numbers.
- Some products are not available to purchase through our website, but are available for in-store purchase (subject to availability).
- All products are subject to availability. If a product is out-of-stock, you will be notified of this and we will do our best to re-order this product for you, offer you an alternative product or cancel your order.
- Sometimes the images shown on website may differ from the product ordered. We endeavour to keep the product images up-to-date.
- The vintage of a wine is subject to change.
- We cannot take responsibility for items purchased which are not suitable for a specific food allergy, diet etc. We would strongly advise you research a product to ensure it is suitable for you.
- If a product arrives to you damaged, please notify us immediately. If there are any other issues with your delivery, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
- We don’t deliver outside of Ireland, we do not have a shipping licence to do so.
- A contact number is required for the courier and they will contact you should there be any issues with delivery, if they require directions or to arrange a time of delivery. If you are ordering as a gift to be delivered to a different address, please ensure to include their contact number.
- Please provide an Eircode/Postcode if possible.
- The courier requires a signature upon delivery by a person over 18 years of age. Please do not request items are left in porch/shed/garage etc.
- We do not accept cash on delivery. Please do not email your card details for security reasons.
- As it is mainly glass items being sent by courier, breakages can occur from time to time. We package orders as best we can to avoid this happening. If anything in your order has been damaged, please let us know straight away. Take a photo of damaged item(s) and email it to us. We will refund you for whatever has been damaged.