Delivery & Returns
There will be delays in nationwide deliveries during this Coronavirus pandemic due to high levels of orders and stock level issues. Orders are subject to stock availability. We would advise against large bulk orders.
Please allow up to 5 working days for deliveries. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please bear with us during this unprecedented time. If you require contactless delivery, please advise.
We deliver all over Ireland (all 32 counties). There is no minimum order. Please note we do not deliver outside of Ireland.
- DELIVERY CHARGES: Nationwide delivery charge is €9.00.
- Deliveries should be received within 3 – 4 working days after dispatch. No deliveries are made on weekends or bank holidays. Unfortunately delays can occur.
- We are unable to give you a time or day when your order will be delivered. We can’t guarantee your order is delivered for a certain time or date. All deliveries are made by a 3rd party courier company. We can provide you with a tracking number.
- The courier requires a signature upon delivery. This must be a person over 18 years old.
- *We are currently experiencing delays due to Covid-19 therefore orders will not go out as quickly as normal. Please allow up to 5 working days for deliveries (depending on stock availability).
- We aim to get your order packaged and dispatched within 1 working day after order has been received. Please note, online orders received after 1pm or at weekends won’t be sent out by courier until the next working day.
- We will let you know by email when your order is ready to be dispatched and orders can take 1 – 2 working days to be delivered after dispatch.
- Please note, dispatch times may be delayed at busy periods such as Christmas. Please allow extra time for your order if you need it for a certain date.
- We can’t guarantee orders will be received on a certain day/time as it is sent with a courier and delays can occur.
- Should we be out of stock of the product ordered, or we don’t have the quantity you ordered in stock, we will give you the option of either cancelling your order and we will refund you, or you can wait until we receive more stock. We will advise you of this when we receive your order. Some products may have a longer lead time, but you will be advised of this when we receive your order.
- If you require a bulk order, we would ask that you contact us before ordering to ensure we have the stock, or that we are able to order it in. We are a small independent retail shop, not a wholesaler, and we may not have large quantities in stock at time of order. Bulk orders may be cancelled and refunded.
- If you don’t live in Ireland, but would like to order a gift for someone in Ireland, you can do so by entering your billing address, and the recipients delivery address. Please ensure you include their phone number and eircode.
- If you require a message with your gift, please enter the text in the box provided.
- If you would like more information on the status of your order or about any of the products, please email us at email@example.com or via our contact us page, or phone us during opening hours. Please give as much information in your email/query as possible.
- If there is a product you require which is not listed on our website, let us know what it is and we will do our best to order it for you.
- If you require a same day local delivery in Tralee, please ring shop to order 066-7180360.
Cancellations/Returns & Refunds Policy:
- You can cancel your order but this must be done by email within 12 hours of purchasing.
- If you are unhappy with your order, please notify us within 7 days of when the order is delivered.
- If anything in your order has been damaged, please let us know asap. Take a photo of damaged item(s) and send to us. We will refund you for whatever has been damaged.
- If you want to return the order, you must pay the cost of return and you must package it appropriately.
- Orders must be returned in the original packaging and in good condition for the refund to be granted. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the product(s).
- We do not refund for items being returned (either by customer or courier) until the items have been received by us.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to appear in your account. This is out of our control and due to issuing banks.
Terms & conditions
- By law, you must be over 18 years of age to place an order and to accept delivery. ID may be requested on delivery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 23%.
- All prices are shown in Euros.
- Online payments processed by Worldnet. We don’t accept payment through PayPal.
- Not all products are available to purchase through our website, but are available for in-store purchase (subject to availability).
- All products are subject to availability. If a product is out-of-stock, you will be notified of this and we will do our best to re-order this product for you, offer you an alternative product or cancel your order.
- Sometimes the images shown on website may differ from the product ordered. We endeavour to keep the product images up-to-date.
- The vintage of a wine is subject to change.
- If a refund is processed for you, please allow between 7 – 10 working days for the refund to appear in your account. This is due to issuing banks and out of our control.
- If a product arrives to you damaged, please notify us immediately. If there are any other issues with your delivery, please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible.
- We don’t deliver outside of Ireland, we do not have a licence to do so.
- Nationwide Courier deliveries can take 1 – 2 working days after dispatch (working days being Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays). Courier orders are not delivered at weekends or bank/public holidays.
- Your contact number is required for the courier and they will contact you should there be any issues with delivery, if they require directions or to arrange a time of delivery. If you are ordering as a gift to be delivered to a different address, please ensure to include their contact number.
- Please provide an Eircode/Postcode if possible.
- Please ensure your billing address and cardholder name matches the address which the card you are paying with is registered to. Please don’t enter the same address as delivery if it is not your card billing address
- The courier requires a signature upon delivery by a person over 18 years of age. Please do not request items are left in porch/shed/garage etc.
- We do not accept cash on delivery. Please do not email your card details for security reasons.