Pasqua Cuvee No. 5 Vino Frizzante (75cl)

15.00

The Cuvee No. 5 is made of Sauvignon, Pinot Bianco, Chardonnay, Turbiana and Garganega. While the Sauvignon represents the 40% of the blend, the weights of the remaining 60% is a secret!

Pasqua Cuvee No. 5 Vino Frizzante – Semi Sparkling wine

Cuvee No. 5 comes from the selection of 5 stainless steel vats, each one containing a different cepage. These 5 Vats are located in ‘La Ferrari’ cellar, in San Felice winery, Verona. The 5 varietals are from the eastern Veneto, the Veronese area and the southern Garda Lake area, between the provences of Verona and Brescia

Country

Italy

Ordering terms

Delivery within Ireland only, Stock subject to availability, Please see our Ordering & Delivery page for full terms & conditions.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You may also like…