Villa Cardini Chianti (75cl)

Villa Cardini Chianti (75cl)


Grape Varieties: Sangiovese 85% with the remaining 15% Canaiolo and Malvasia del Chianti.

Vintage: 2020

Earthy aromas with a soft structure, smooth texture which makes it very easy to drink. Red berries, cherry and plum, with some lovely spice at the end.

Alcohol Vol: 12.5%

2 in stock

Additional information



Ordering Terms

Orders are subject to stock availability; Large orders may have longer lead time. Prices inclusive of VAT @ 23%. Images subject to change without notice, When ordering multiple bottles or cans, please order in even numbers (e.g. 6/12 cans/bottles). This will help with packing safely.

Delivery terms

Nationwide delivery in Ireland. Delivery between 2 – 5 working days. Local free Click & Collect. Please see our Ordering & Delivery page for full terms & conditions.